Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Day!

Welcome to the beautiful month of MAY!! Many things have been going on in the life of Dan and Jenn since our last post in March. Our lives have been very busy with Spring Break, school programs and life in general.

School is rapidly coming to an end; meaning Dan and I will have successfully completed our first year teaching. Both Dan and I have signed our contracts for next year and are excited to begin our second year hopefully knowing more than we knew last year. Dan is going to have the same teaching assignment as he did this year...me on the other hand...I am going to be a 2 day computer 3 day Kindergarten teacher. I am SUPER excited to be a Kindergarten teacher!

In other news, Dan and I are ready for summer vacation to come. We will be heading out to CA for about 3 weeks. It will be nice to get out of Demotte for some time and enjoy the city life again. Apparently, we do not like to be "lazy" during the summer becuase we are already pretty much all booked up. School ends, Dan leaves for DC while I am in my last week of school, Dan comes back from DC only to take a class at a local college, my parents come, we move to our duplex, we head up to MI for my cousin's wedding, celebrate our 1 year anniversary, leave for CA, stay there for 3 weeks, head to Mackinac Island with the Broersma's, return to Demotte, I take a class for a week, then school planning begins again.
Maybe next year we'll take it slow...maybe...

God Bless!!

No comments: